GENTLE GIANTS RABBITRY
I have the right to refuse/cancel a sale at any time
1. I accept cash, money orders and e mail money transfers, 50% non refundable deposit is required to hold your bunny.
2. When you leave with your rabbit, you also leave with a care package! It includes a simple care sheet, a small container of food that we are currently using, and a pedigree.
UNLESS ITS SOLD TO YOU AS A PET.
3. Sales are based on a first serve, first come basis
4. (Changing or removing our "Gentle Giants" prefix FROM THE PEDIGREE is prohibited.)
5. All rabbits sold are healthy, to the best of my knowledge, at the time of sale. If the rabbit you have purchased should become ill or die within 14 days of purchase, I will gladly replace the rabbit or refund your money. I can not be held responsible for any vet costs. I will not replace or refund rabbits that become ill or die due to neglect, stress, improper care, improper feeding, and/or improper handling.
6. All show quality animals are sold without any known disqualifications at the time of sale, but are not guaranteed to place at shows. I can not guarantee show quality, reproductive ability, or quality of the offspring, as this is near impossible to predict. But I do not sell any rabbit for show that I would not put on the show table myself
7. All my rabbits are priced based on their show quality, color, pedigree, and age. Prices are subject to change at any time.
We reserve the right to make any changes to this policy if needed.
Thank you for reading our sales policy
8. if ANY issues arise I do request that your bunny is returned to us and will be re homed
If you have any questions
don't be afraid to ask!!